Let’s start with the cold, honest truth: not everyone likes to cook or is especially good at doing it. We may have great love for exotic and interesting foods, but we always knew we didn’t have what it takes to actually prepare it. But is it really the case in this day and age? Not at all.
Now that we’re all on the same page, it’s time to think practically about how we can avoid overly-complicated cooking without resorting to unhealthy take-out.
High-Quality Food, No Strings Attached
It might sound a bit counter-intuitive, because after all, you do have to cook most meals delivered from services like Home Chef, Sun Basket and Hello Fresh, but this is actually the perfect opportunity for hesitant cooks like us. You see, these companies are well-aware of the fact that not everyone is willing to put in hours into cooking and have plenty of options that are ready in 20 minutes tops and don’t need years of cooking experience to prepare. It’s high-quality food, without all the strings attached.
Don’t Like Cooking? That’s OK! Here’s What to Do!
Almost all meal delivery services offer quick recipes that won’t lock in you the kitchen for hours. In our experience, these are the services that offer the most compelling fast-prep meals. Be sure to take advantage of the available offers to cut costs down further!
Now that you’re all set up, it’s time to go to the menu and choose the meals that appeal most. We’ll list the current menu items that are easy to prepare and don’t take too much time. Just keep in mind that they mix things up fairly frequently!
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (20 Min)
- Jerk Chicken Bowl (5 Min)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Salad (5 Min)
- Ciabatta Tuna Melt (5 Min)
- Chicken Mole Tacos (20 Min)
- Black and Blue Cheese Steakhouse Wrap (5 Min)
- Chicken and Creamy Corn Rice Bowl (5 Min)
- Thai-spiced chicken tostadas with frisée and apple slaw (20 Min)
- Fresh fettuccine Bolognese and garlicky baby broccoli (15 Min)
- Mongolian beef and vegetable stir-fry with fresh ramen (20 Min)
- Sole with red pepper vinaigrette and lemon-garlic broccoli (15 Min)
- Organic protein crunch salad for 2 (5 Min)
As you can see, there’s no shortage in A-grade meals that can be ready in as little minutes, without compromising on quality or taste.
Added Bonus: You’ll Improve
You may think you’re no good at cooking, but a few weeks with a meal delivery service and you’re bound to pick-up major kitchen skills in the process. That’s how it happened for me!