The human body is over 60% water, meaning that it plays a key role in determining your weight. Anyone looking to shed some weight may ask what we can do to gain some control over our body’s water retention, without causing ourselves any harm and actually benefitting our health. Here’s a helpful guide on you can use the comforts of meal delivery services directly to your door in order to enjoy better health and a balanced water level in your body, without resorting to exercise!
1. Sleep More
That’s right, getting a good night’s sleep has great outcomes for your body’s water retention, as key processes in your kidney that affect water management will work more efficiently. For adults, this usually means around 7-9 hours of sleep every night. Remember to also maintain proper sleeping hours as light plays a key role in regulating these sleep-related processes.
2. Lower Your Sodium Intake
As it turns out, a high sodium intake can have an adverse effect on your body’s water balance, leaving you with unhealthy fluid retention that translates into useless extra weight.
- Meal delivery services offer nutrition-approved meals with proper sodium amounts.
- You won’t have to do any more guessing – just eat and enjoy high quality meals.
- With your lower sodium intake, your body will retain less fluid and you’ll lose weight.
3. Increase Your Supplement Intake
Your body’s water retention is about more than just sodium. Magnesium and other electrolytes play a key role in your body’s water retention balances as well. If that’s not enough, magnesium is a key player in your central nervous system, so what to make sure it’s available in sufficient amounts.
- Meal delivery services offer nutrition-approved meals, including proper magnesium intake.
- Simply order and get healthy food delivered to you, directly.
- In combination with correct sodium intake, magnesium and other critical electrolytes will assist your body in maintaining healthy levels of water retention, leading to significant weight loss.
4. Lower Your Stress
Another important factor in your body’s water retention is your stress levels. As you stress out, your body produces cortisol, a stress hormone. Cortisol then leads to the creation of ADH, an antidiuretic factor that signals your kidneys to retain more water.
- Meal delivery services lower your stress by saving you time: forget about grocery shopping.
- Your extra time can be spent on low-stress activities and hobbies.
- Improve your lifestyle significantly.
Conclusion: Meal delivery services are a healthy way to lose extra water weight by:
- Reducing salt intake.
- Boosting magnesium and electrolyte intake
- Saving you time and reducing you stress, as well as clearing up more time for sleep.
Ready to lose that water weight?